Our next Season of Thomas is in October & November 2015.
Tickets will go on sale on July 1 2015
See 'Thomas the Tank Engine' and 'The Fat Controller' at Puffing Billy...
entertainment for the entire family!
- A 20 minute train ride with 'Thomas' and 'Diesel'
- Thomas and The Fat Controller pantomime
- Meet the Fat Controller and his friends
- Animal Nursery
- Jumping Castle
- Green Bulgy Bus Ride
- Thomas Art Activities
- Thomas Movie Show
- Face Painting
Refreshment facilities (food and soft drinks) and an extensive range of Thomas merchandise are available for purchase onsite.
PASSENGERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Passengers with Special Needs (eg wheel chair access) must contact Puffing Billy’s Customer Service Centre rather than book online. This way we can determine whether your needs can be accommodated.
TESTIMONALS FROM THE AUTUMN 2014 SEASON OF 'DAY OUT WITH THOMAS'
"What a wonderful Day Out With Thomas! The picturesque country side, nice clean mountain air and a magical day with one of our daughter's favourite characters and some his friends. A ride on the train, then a ride on Bulgy the Bus, face-painting, the antics of Shunter Charley, Driver Sam and Sir Topham Hatt as well as the petting zoo and jumping castle, kept our little Miss quite entertained and excited all day." Bradley
"Fantastic family day out with Thomas! So much for kids to do - highly recommend it! Our son especially loved Bulgy the Bus ride. Thanks for a fun day." Tasma
"The staff were friendly and helpful and the kids were beaming with excitement. Plenty of options to keep the kids entertained and Emerald is such a beautiful part of Victoria to see, especially by train with Thomas! We loved our Day Out With Thomas and are looking forward to seeing him and the Fat Controller (I mean Sir Topham Hat) next time." Ro
"We booked the 'Day Out With Thomas' as a family outing and had a brilliant time. The actual train trip through the 'Sodor' countryside was beautiful and relaxing - our two little boys loved seeing the animals, flowers and people waving to them along the way. Back at the train station, the range of acitivities available were just fantastic and targetted perfectly to the young audience. The fact that everything was included in the ticket price was great value, too. Congratulations on the set-up - we'll be back again soon!" Estelle & Matthew
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TICKETS: The confimation email sent to you after booking is your ticket to travel so ensure you print it and bring it along to 'Thomas' on the event day.
- Thomas tickets are NOT transferable to other shows nor refundable, except on declared days of TOTAL FIRE BAN in the Central Zone, or the whole state of Victoria, when Thomas events will be cancelled.
- Should a day of TOTAL FIRE BAN be declared in the Central Zone, or the whole state of Victoria on the date that you have booked to travel, we will endeavour to notify you by email and phone as soon as possible.
- Should Puffing Billy Railway be unable to run this event we will endeavour to transfer your booking to another show taking place that season, however if this is not possible, a full refund will be given. In this instance, we will notify you of the cancellation by email and phone as soon as possible. As a result, we encourage you to provide us with your email address and a mobile telephone number at the time of booking.
- Thomas events will NOT be cancelled due to inclement weather. Please note that due to OH&S regulations, the jumping castle will not operate in wet and/or windy conditions.
- Whilst every attempt is made to honour all bookings, Puffing Billy reserves the right to alter events, timetables, or locomotives without prior notice.
- No toilets are available aboard our train carriages. Toilets are located at Puffing Billy's station where 'Day Out With Thomas' is held.
- Due to the heritage nature of our carriages there is no room on the Thomas & Diesel train ride for prams or pushers. An enclosed area has been made available where patrons can park pushers when participating in this activity. Puffing Billy Railway will not be held responsible for passenger items or valuables.
- Smoking is not permitted on the train, platforms or under any roofed areas.
- Guide dogs are the only dogs permitted on the train.
Day Out With Thomas™ Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends™ Based on the Railway Series by The Reverend W. Awdry. ©2014 Gullane (Thomas) ©2014 HIT Entertainment Limited www.thomasandfriends.com/au
Gift Vouchers for Christmas
Purchase online now!